2321 Court St.
Plover, WI. 54467
(715) – 432 – 4901
Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics and Computer Science: Software Development
University of Wisconsin – Stout (September 2006 – May 2009; Menomonie, WI.)
Associate Degree in Information Technology – Programmer/ Analyst
Northcentral Technical College (2004 – 2006; Wausau, WI.)
Creative Director/ CEO, Subject Matter Games (April 2014 – Current; Plover, WI.)
- Designed gameplay and developed code using Unity to create titles including Super Wall Crash and Don’t Be Dinner.
- Created art assets using Blender and Photoshop
- Coordinated with contract artists and actors to develop art and voiceover performances.
Software Engineer, Sentry Insurance (Oct 2010 – Current; Stevens Point, WI.)
- Developed system integration code in Java and Gosu across large-scale legacy system replacement projects.
- Held technical lead role that included reviewing peer code, running developer strategy meetings, and coordinating developer standards.
- Utilized Scrum and Agile project management methodologies for daily reporting and future planning.
Programmer Analyst I, Sentry Insurance (May 2009 – Oct 2010; Stevens Point, WI.)
- Designed and developed Java and Gosu code as part of a large-scale system upgrade.
- Performed in an Agile methodology workplace while consistently meeting monthly goals.
University of Wisconsin – Stout Chancellor’s List (2007)
Outstanding Graduate Award in Northcentral Technical College’s Information Technology – Programmer/ Analyst program (2006)
Association of Information Technology Professionals Student Individual Performance Award (2005-2006)
Programming Languages: C#, Java, Visual Basic
Game Engines: Unity3D, Unreal Engine 3, Elder Scrolls Contruction Set
Art: Adobe Photoshop, Blender, Minddesk Qubicle
Web: HTML, CSS, PHP